Traditional braces have been the primary teeth straightening tool for the past 50 years, and for as effective as braces are, they still caused many problems for the patients who wore them. This is the reason why innovations like Invisalign are gaining popularity, and have been receiving more, and more, attention since they were first introduced to the market almost twenty years. Once considered a novelty, Invisalign is now the number one clear aligner in the marketplace today.
Many patients, even after all the information that is now available online, are still hesitant about getting the treatment for themselves, or a family member. What this article is going to do is give you a number of reasons why you want to take the time to get started with your Invisalign program today.
So here are seven reasons why Invisalign is a much better option than traditional braces:
1. Metal braces stick out like a sore thumb in someone's mouth, Invisalign, on the other hand, is made of durable plastic, that make it difficult for someone to notice you have them on.
2. Metal braces tend to tear up the inside of a patient's mouth during the treatment. Invisalign, again, is made up of pliable plastic that does not snag cheek tissue.
3. Cleaning braces is more of a hassle than anything else. Invisalign, meanwhile, can be removed easily; and cleaned in a matter of minutes!
4. Because the aligners are removable, patients no longer have to worry about which foods can potentially harm their braces.
5. Metal braces may take as many as 36 months before they start to become effective. Invisalign patients are done with their treatment in about 18 months to work! In some instances, the treatment can be performed in as little as six month as well.
6. Invisalign helps give patients a glimpse into the future, by showing them what their smile may look like when the treatment is over.
7. Metal braces may require multiple visits to the dentist's office during the course of the treatment. Invisalign treatment is made up of a number of trays, that are worn every two weeks during the course of the program.
As you can see, Invisalign has many reasons why it's a much better option than traditional braces. And there are actually several more reasons to consider, and you will learn about them when you visit your local cosmetic dentist. To schedule your oral examination, go to invisaligndentistsbronx.com, and start your treatment today!
The author does not allow comments to this entry