Are you asking yourself how to whiten teeth fast? Of course you do because everyone wants whiter teeth. With that said, below are some of the best ways to get whiter teeth, and quickly.
1. Use Hydrogen Peroxide - You can mix a little bit of hydrogen peroxide with a little bit of water and then swish it around your mouth for a minute or two, and then spit it out. You can do this 1-2 times per day or every other day. Doing this regularly could help whiten your teeth quickly.
Asides from swooshing it in your both, you can dab a washcloth into hydrogen peroxide. After dipping the cloth into the solution, you can rub your teeth with it. Doing this will help lighten stains and your teeth may end up looking whiter right away.
2. Use A Whitening Toothpaste - There's nothing wrong with using regular toothpastes, but if you want whiter teeth fast, then you should use a whitening toothpaste. Keep in mind that a whitening toothpaste alone probably won't get your teeth pearly white, but they do a great job at lifting stains from teeth and they can make a noticeable difference. Also, it's a smart idea to use a whitening mouthwash at some point during the day because the combination of using whitening toothpaste and teeth whitening mouthwash can lead to amazing results.
3. Brush Your Teeth After Every Meal - This is commonsense, but the truth is many people don't brush after every single meal and if you want whiter teeth fast, then you need to get into the habit of doing this. If you eat lunch and dinner on the go, then don't worry because you can use a disposable mini toothbrush to brush your teeth. Products such as Colgate Wisps are great to use while you are on the go. If you take 10 minutes after each meal to brush your teeth, then you could end up seeing results within a very short period of time.
4. Strips - If you want whiter teeth in almost an instant, then you can use teeth whitening strips. These are strips that you place on your teeth and then you remove them. It is as simple as that, and some strips work great, but the key is to use whitening strips that have a good reputation and ones that are known for working.
5. Teeth Whitening Kits - There are many types of teeth whitening kits on the market. These kits contains various products that can get your teeth whiter very quickly. Many kits contains products that have teeth whitening bleach, which is one of the reasons why kits are very effective, so consider getting your hands on a good teeth whitening kit if you want whiter teeth quickly.
That is how to whiten teeth fast. If you're like many people who want to get whiter teeth, then make sure you try out the above methods. Before you know it, your smile will look better and your teeth will be whiter.
The author does not allow comments to this entry